Calvin Broyles Jewelers "Heart In West Virginia" Scholarship
October 3, 2016
West Virginia is a place Calvin Broyles Jewelers calls home. The continued support from the people and communities of our beautiful mountain state has meant so much to us. Because we have had an incredible amount of support from you over the years, we would like to return the favor by helping out local high school students who are seeking to earn a college education in West Virginia.
Calvin Broyles will donate 15% of the proceeds from each Heart in West Virginia item sold each year.
- Must be high school seniors or graduates entering their freshman year of college
- Maintain atleast a 2.5 GPA throughout junior and senior years of high school
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student at a West Virginia college, university or technical school of choice the semester following his or her high school graduation
- Must demonstrate a genuine need for these funds
- Should be able to produce three references: one from a parent/guardian, one from a teacher, and one from a non-friend person who knows you.
- In order to prove your commitment to going to school, we will ask to write a one page essay of what you hope to achieve in school and your personal goals for the future. Please also describe why you chose to stay in West Virginia to go to school.
** Please send in applications to email@example.com or by mail **
Click here >> to download application
We are EXTREMELY EXCITED to announce the winners of our "Heart in West Virginia Scholarship" for 2018!
Brandon Lester (Pike View High School)
Zane Pinkerton (Ripley High School
Catlin Herdman (Buffalo High School)
Lauren Phillips (South Charleston High School)
Erin Dodd (South Charleston High School)
Hannah Brown (Liberty High School)
Clarisa Brunty (Winfield High School)
Payton Brown (Berkeley Springs High School).
Emily Phillips (South Charleston High School)
Kaylee Hilliard (Woodrow Wilson High School)
Allison Harold (Winfield High School)
Devon Henry (Berkeley Springs High School).